Happy Navratri people! I am sure you all must be busy in enjoying this festival. And if you have reached to this post… I am assuming you that must be searching some good Navratri SMS, Navratri Wishes, Navratri Messages, Navratri Quotes and Navratri Statuses. Well, if you just smiled on knowing that I got you correct, then I will not disappoint you for sure. I never do!! And when it is the festive season, I simply love to spread the joy and cheerfulness around in my own ways like writing a blog post full of wishes and messages just for my lovely readers like you!
So, here’s the list of best Happy Navratri SMS and status for WhatsApp and BBM. With my description, you all must have gotten an idea that you can send out these messages via SMS or can update these as your status on WhatsApp, BBM or any other instant messenger you use on your smarty smart phone. You can also send out these messages on Facebook and Twitter to wish you loved ones on this wonderful festival of Navratri!!
Now read on and share the love:
1. This navratri, may each day be a blessing for you and you get numerous whatsapp messages everyday.
2. May reader of this status be blessed with love & joy on Navratri
3. “Busy” for next 9 days. Time for festivities.
4. 9 days of festival hauls. 9 days of navratri celebrations.
5. May Maa Durga bestow you and your family with 9 forms of blessings- fame, name, wealth, prosperity, happiness, education, health, power and commitment.
6. Lets celebrate the descend of Maa Durga from her heavenly abode and gather her blessings for the coming year.
7. Happy merrymaking this Navratri season. You get to celebrate for 9 days. Enjoy it to the fullest. Happy Navratri.
8. May this navratri be as bright as ever and fulfill all your desires and wishes. Enjoy the season of mirth and love.
9. Celebrate each day of navrati with ever growing zeal and indulge yourself in pious activities and Gods shall favor you in the coming year.
10. Dance on garba floor and celebrate the enchanting festival with your friends and families.
11. Play garba with intention of celebrating the festival not to change your relationship status.