Diwali is a great time to cherish our bonds with our loved ones. Be it gift wraps, hampers or messages, people pour down love to friends and family in every way possible. So here we bring to you some unique and all time favourite messages to share with your friends and family on the auspicious occasion of diwali!
Most Beautiful Diwali Messages
• Diwali is a time when we all love performing the pooja ritual, there is festivity all day long. I completely love the festival of lights. I pray to god to enlighten your lives with love luck and success during this festival of deepawali. I pray to god to always keep you happy. Happy diwali!!
• May the festival of lights light up your entire life with joy and glory. I wish you and your family a very happy and joyous diwali!!
• I start preparing for diwali with the advent of fall!! That crazy I go for this beautiful festival of lights. How about you. I wish you all a very joyous diwali from the very bottom of my heart. Stay happy people. God bless you all! Happy diwali!
• Crackers are so much fun. And diwali is much more than that fun. I wish you all a great great diwali festival. May you all be always happy!! Keep smiling always!!
• Is it the wine or the shine , that amazes you at diwali!! Well, for me its absolutely, wine! Haha.
• Wish you all a great diwali and a great great year ahead. Stay happy always.
• May your light shine the brightest during this diwali!! I pray to god to always keep you happy. A very happy diwali to you all from all of us here. Keep smiling!!
• Diwali is a great time to have some snacks, to dance a little and celebrate much more. Its the time to worship lord ganesha and goddess lakshmi. Its time to burn some crackers. Happy diwali to you and your family!!
• Make sure this diwali be a beautifully lit one. But also make sure that it is noise free. Celebrate the festival with all the gusto but don’t harm the environment. Happy diwali!
• My favourite part of the festival is the pooja ceremony. What is yours. Happy diwali!!
• My favourite in diwali season is a game of cards. What’s yours. Happy diwali to you and your family!
• Dipawali hai diyon ka tyohar, aaiye milkar manae ye jashan. Shubh dipawali!!
• Mata lakshmi ka ashirwad ho, bappa ganpati ka saath ho or bas maa baap ka haath ho. Is dipawali k pawan avsar par aap sab ko tahe dil se badhaiyan!! Subh dipawali!!
Unique Diwali Messages & Wishes
• It’s in sharing that the true spirit of diwali lies. This diwali step ahead and give your contributions to the needy. Happy diwali!!
• A true festival is celebrated by helping the needy and sharing our belongings and love. Make this diwali joyous for someone in need and that shall be a true gift to humanity. The world needs love. Happy diwali!!
• This diwali show some love to the neddy around a nd that shall be a blessing in disguise. A wish your entire fmily a very happy diwali.
• Lets celebrate the festival of diwali with our near and dear ones. This yer I wish to celebrate it with you. I wish you all a great year ahead!! Happy diwali!!
• Bhagwaan ganesh apko buddhi or sadbudhi de, mata lakshmi ki kripa aap pe barse or bhagwan kuber apki tijori me viraje. Apko or apke parivaar ko diwali ki hartik shubh kamnae!
• Ram ji ka saath ho, lakshman jib hi saath ho or mata sita ka ashirwaad ho! Apki dipawali mangalmay ho! Bas yahi mano kamna hai humari ishwar se. Apko or apke pariver ko dipawali ki bohot bohot badhaiya!!
• May there be peace and joy in your life. May god bless you on the auspicious occasion of diwali. Happy diwali to you and your family from all of us here !!
• It’s said don’t drink and drive. So this diwali take a pledge to not do alcohol. Don’t Celebrate the festival dry but get high on life!! Happy diwali to you and your family from all of us here !!!
• This diwali do not gamble. Keep it green clean and safe. I wish you and your family a great joyous diwali. May god fulfill al your wishes. Happy diwali!!
• Let us make this year a great one by forgetting our worries and celebrating together. Like its said things shared taste sweeter. Lets make this festival a great one for all of us. I wish you all a very happy diwali! God bless us all!!
• May your life be filled with as much happiness as there are crackers lighting up the sky. Happy diwali.
• May the coming year be a prosperous one for you. Wish you all a great diwali season! Happy diwali!
• May your life be as lit as a diwali diya. Wishing you loads of love and luck on this festive season. Stay blessed.
Best Diwali Wishes & Messages
• Aayi hai diwali dekho, yahan wahan yha dekho deep jagmagate dekho. Apka jeevan bhi ein diyo ti tarah jagmagata rahe. Shubh dipawali.
• May this diwali maa lakshmi bless you with wealth and lord ganesha give you wisdom. Happy diwali!!
• May lord ganesha bless you with wisdom because you seriously need it. Haha, happy diwali bestie!!
• May lord ganesha give you the much needed wisdom which you always lack!! Haha, just kidding buddy!! May maa lakshmi bless you with wealth and lord kubaer always be with you. Maa saraswati bless you and lord shiv be always there for you. I wish you a very happy diwali from the very bottom of my heart. May you shine the brightest of all diyas on this diwali and always. Happy diwali!!
• May your soul be purified with all the negativity and god bless you with health wealth and joy during this festival of light and positivity. I wish you and your entire family a very happy diwali. May you all have a great year ahead. Happy diwali!!