Diwali is a great time to share laughter and messages over social media. Hence, we bring in some real nice messages and quotes to share with your loved ones on the eve of diwali:
Unique Diwali Quotes And Wishes
• May your life be as sparkling as a diwali diya. May your life be as colourful as diwali crackers and may there be peace in your life as peaceful is the diwali pooja. I pray to god that he bless you and your family with all the success and good luck!
• May good luck be yours on this auspicious occasion of diwali. May lord ganesha bless you with wisdom and goddess lakshmi bless you with wealth. May you achieve everything in life that you desire for. I wish you and your family a very happy diwali !!
• Not taking but gifting gift packs is what I like the most about diwali. I ,love to share my hand-made items with my friends and family during this festive season. I love to celebrate diwali!
• The prayers that we perform during a diwali pooja are reverd in all Indian homes and i like the spirit of diwali very much. This festival has always been close to my heart since childhood. I wish all my friends a very happy diwali!! Stay happy and stay blessed!!
• May your life be filled with as much happiness as there are crackers lighting up the sky. Happy diwali.
• May the coming year be a prosperous one for you. Wish you all a great diwali season! Happy diwali!
• Light a cracker or shoot a rocket. The choice is entirely yours. But to pollute the environment shall not be your choice! I wish you all a very happy deepawali from the very bottom of my heart! Happy diwali to all!!
• May the festival of lights , light up your entire life. May there be joy and happiness in all your life. Stay happy and prosperous always. Happy diwali !!
• It’s that time of the year when good luck shines on each one of us bright ! it’s that time of the year when there is fun filled laughter all around !! happy diwali to you and your family from me and my whole family ! keep smiling always!!
• I wish you a great coming year. Happy diwali
Beautiful Diwali Quotes And Wishes
• May goddess lakshmi fill your homes with wealth and lord ganesha fill you with wisdom. Offer him a sweet on this festive occasion. You never know what may impress him 😉 happy diwali to all around you! Keep smiling always. You look the best when you smile!
• Bhagwaan ganesh apko buddhi or sadbudhi de, mata lakshmi ki kripa aap pe barse or bhagwan kuber apki tijori me viraje. Apko or apke parivaar ko diwali ki hartik shubh kamnae!
• Ram ji ka saath ho, lakshman jib hi saath ho or mata sita ka ashirwaad ho! Apki dipawali mangalmay ho! Bas yahi mano kamna hai humari ishwar se. Apko or apke pariver ko dipawali ki bohot bohot badhaiya!!
• May there be peace and joy in your life. May god bless you on the auspicious occasion of diwali. Happy diwali to you and your family from all of us here !!
• It’s said don’t drink and drive. So this diwali take a pledge to not do alcohol. Don’t Celebrate the festival dry but get high on life!! Happy diwali to you and your family from all of us here !!!
• It’s that time of the year when we all get new stuff for our homes, decorate our homes in best possible manner, get ourselves new dresses! Happy diwali to you and your friends around. Happy diwali!!
• Dipawali marks the home coming of lord rama along with mata sita and lakshman. May he bless you and your entire family with joy and prosperity, this is my wish from god. Wish you all a very happy diwali from all of us here.
• Diyas are light, candles get brighter on the auspicious occasion of diwali!! You too light a lamp or a diya and celebrate the festival with all the gusto. Gear up for the festival is just around the corner!! I wish your entire family a prosperous year ahead! Wish you all a very happy diwali!!
• Kids love crackers and oldies love doing pooja on the festive season of diwali! My favourite part of the festivity around are the good laughter filled gatherings. What is your mojo? I wish you all a very happy diwali! Give my love to everyone at home.