Navratri is an auspicious 9 nights for Hindus when they worship Devi Maa and her 9 avatars. If you are aware of Navratri, you must be knowing what fun it is to play garba/dandiya with friends and family and celebrate the festival. It is one of the most happiest times of the year which marks the beginning of festivals for Hindu, where after Navratri we have Dasera and then Diwali.
It’s a happy time and we love to meet and greet our friends and family. If you looking at some unique Navratri quotes and wishes for family and friends then this post is perfect for you. Our team sat together to write these unique Navratri wishes for you all and we are sure you will like it. Feel free to send out to the ones you care for!
Navratri Wishes and Quotes
• Warm greetings to you and you family on this auspicious occasion of navratri. May goddess durga come to your abode and bless you all. Happy navratri to you and your family!
• Navratri is a time to worship goiddess durga and her nine forms. Its the time to welcome mata rani in our homes. Its time to spread joy and happiness with our loved ones. I wish you a great navratri season. May mata rani bless you and your family. I wish you a great year ahead. Happy navratri.
• Its time to spread joy with loved ones and wealth among the neddy. Its time for much needed gusto and celebration all around. I wish you and your family great times ahead. May the coming year fill your lives with light and joy. Happy navratri to you and your family.
• May you shine with the light of wisdom and joy. May happiness be all yours today and always. May these nine days bring you all kinds of good luck and love in your life. I wish you all a very happy navratri season from the very bottom of my heart. I pray to god to always keep you happy and smiling!! Happy navratri!!
• Good times have begun with the beginning of the nine day festival. May maa durga bless you with all that you desire for. Mat all your tasks be accomplished and all your endeavours be fulfilled. I wish you a great year in the coming time. May maa durga bless all. Happy navratri to you and your family!
• The nine day festivity of fun frolic and worshipping has begun. With it has begun the much wanted fun for kids. May maa durga come to your abode during this auspicious occasion and bless you all with health wealth and happiness. May joy be all yours. I wish you a very happy navratri!!
• May shanti, shakti , samridhi, safalta be all yours during these nine auspicious days of mata rani. May she bless you with all that you desire for in your life. May you be happy always and your family be forever blessed. I wish you all a great navratri season ahead. May mata rani visit your abode. Happy navratri to you and your loved ones!! Keep smiling always.
• May you celebrate this festive season with all the spirit and gusto of worshipping mata rani. May maa durga fulfill all your wishes. I wish you all a very happy navratri.
• Its time to dance a little more and sing a little louder. Because navratri season has begun and with it , it brings smiles on faces and vibrancy in the atmosphere. May good things happen all around and maa durga bless every soul on this planet. I pray to god to always keep you happy. Happy navratri!!
• May this navratri season our souls be cleansed of any negativity and we embrace positivity with all our hearts. May good happen to people around ad there be happy times. I wish you all a very happy navratri.
• May be embrace positivity and light. May darkness dispel and there be positive vibes all around. I wish you all a very happy navratri. May goddess durga bless you and your family.
• Happy navratri to you and your family. May goddess Durga bless every one around.
• Its that time of the year when we all embrace positivity and are dipped in worshiping goddess Durga. These nine days are her days with each day representing a different form of maa durga. May mata rani bless us all. Happy navratri to you and your family.
• Happy nine days to you! Happiness to your family and my greatest love for the kids at you place. I wish you a great year ahead. Happy navratri to you and your family.
• May this festive season light up your life and spread joy and happiness in lives of your loved ones. May this spiritual season our lives get rid of all the negativity and only positive vibes be around us. Happy navratri to you and your family. Wish you great times ahead!
• These nine days are an auspicious occasion to ask anything from mata rani as my durga comes to our home to bless us all. I wish you all a very happy navratri and a great year ahead. May all your wishes come true.
• Maa ambe, maa jagdambe, maa vaishno, maa sherawali are all forms of maa durga. This festive season may mata rani bless you all and your lives be filled with joy and laughter all year round. May goddess bless you all. I wish you all a very happy navratri from the bottom of my heart. Keep smiling always as you do!
• Pyaar ka tarana ho, mata rani ka ashirwad ho aur apka har kaam kabyaab ho! I wish you all a very happy navratri. May goddess vivit your abode and your homes be filled with love and laughter. I wish you all great times ahgead. Keep smiling!
• May you be blessed with Prosperity and Happiness on this Navratri and always!
• Jai Mata Di … Navratri ki shubh kamnaye aapko aur aapke parivar ko!
• Warm greetings for a happy and blessed Navratri!
• Jai mata di. May goddess durga bless you all with health wealth and prosperity. Happy navratri to you and your family. I wish you great times ahead!
• May mata rani come to your home on this auspicious occasion of navratri. May she bless you all. May you be as fearless as her lion . may she bless you with health wealth and happiness in your lives. I wish you all a very happy navratri. May these spiritual nine days you achieve ultimate bliss. Keep smiling always.
• These nine days are a time to achieve ultimate bliss and be one with the godess. I wish you all a great navratri season!